ORDER ENTRY/CUSTOMER SERVICE
Order Entry/Customer Service
Hours 8am to 4:30
- Must be able to communicate in significant detail in English, both by email, phone and face-to-face
- Daily handling of measurements and reading as well as annotating drawings, for glass panels and hardware. (Basic line drawings)
- When preparing orders, basic mathematics proficiency needed for such tasks as adding SAE measurements and dividing an opening measurement into equal parts, and like tasks.
- Reading line drawings and handling build templates, frequent use of measuring tape, protractor, caliper
- Product orders are entered a legacy computer system, with a "DOS" like interface, requires a moderate amount of memorization of software commands as the software's context help is limited.
- Use multi-line phone system to route, direct, and answer calls from internal and external customers
- Routine interaction with sales personnel and occasional interaction with production personnel to ensure accuracy of order.
- Cross-training and backup coverage for reception / switchboard duties.
- Will handle limited confidential materials such as customer lists, pricing discounts, costing data.
- Be able to work in a small team environment
- High attention to detail
- High level of skills with Microsoft Office and other computer related programs
- Ability to learn new things and adapt quickly to a multi-task environment
- Intermediate understanding of drawings, measurements and other mechanical needs
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG SCREEN
- Be able to work overtime as needed
- Fluent reading and writing in English to process work orders
- Must read tape measure without hesitation
- Good Hand Eye coordination a must
- Common sense thinking
- Not afraid to ask questions and retain answers
- Reliable to show up every day on time
We are always ready to meet responsible, hard working individuals seeking employment in
the glass fabrication industry.
We are proud to be a true American Factory that offers job security & growth potential. At
WOON-TECH we value integrity and the willingness to work above all.
If you do not have a resume, we still want to hear why you might be a great fit for us. Simply
fill out the fields below with your information.